Monday, May 23, 2022

Online Courses: My New Certificates!

  Hi everyone! Today I'd like to show you three new certificates of mine which i have achieved by joining online courses on Bilgeiş and İsmek!


  Bilgeiş is an online platform which is developped by ODTU for people, especially students to have access to various online courses for free! All you need to do is to register, sign in and choose your course. The one i chose to join is "Teaching with Techonology (E-Teach)". I really liked it and learned new technological materials that i can use in my own lessons in the future. The online lessons have many interactive activities and quizzes so it is enjoyable! If you successfully complete the quizzes and the final test, you achieve your official certificate!



  Enstitü İstanbul (İSMEK) is also an beneficial site for all people who would like to join courses in various fields, and you have options for face to face and online education for free. After registiring and signing up, you will have option to join courses in specific periods of time, so you can choose the lesson term which suits you the best. And i decided to have the "Educational Technologies" and "How to Write a Formal E-mail" online courses!




You can go to these sites by clicking on these:

Bilgeiş

Enstitü İstanbul (İSMEK)


Thanks so much for reading! See ya 👋🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

QR Code of My Blog!

  Hi everybody! I’d like share the QR Code of my blog with you all! I’ve created it by using  QR Code Generator  , you can easily customize ...