Saturday, May 7, 2022

Duolingo!

 


   Hi everyone! I’d like to introduce you a wonderful app that I’ve been using since last year, it is Duolingo! 

   Duolingo is an app which was created for learning various languages in a very fun and efficient way. It has many units, exercises and activities which develop your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. First, you need to sign in with your account and edit your profile so you can check your progress. Then select the languages that you want to learn, there are many language options for English speaker learners including Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch and even High Valerian :)  And now you are ready for your first lesson!

  Duolingo encourages you to learn the language with the exercises of intorducing you to some simple words first, writing down the word that you heard, making up short sentences, pronouncing the written word and as you progress and level up, the exercises become much more challenging and you can’t wait to study more! At first a 5 minute study is enough and for each day that you study you gain streaks, if you don’t study you lose your streaks unless you have a streak freezer.


   And here is my profile! I’ve been using it since February 2021, and I’ve been trying to learn German, Russian, French, Spanish and Japanese! I know it seems a lot but using Duolingo makes it a lot enjoyable even if I learn just a few words. Nowadays I can’t seem to find time so as soon as my summer holiday begins, I’ll go back to continue my language practises!

   The only thing that i would want for this app would be more language options for Turkish speakers, because there are only English, German and Russian options for them. I can switch to English speaker part so it is not a problem for me but it would be much better if they could add some more language options for Turkish and other language speakers! 

    So, you should denifitely check this app out if you are looking for different ways to learn a new language, I am sure you’ll like it! You can download it on Google Play Store and Apple Store!

Thank you for reading! See y’all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

QR Code of My Blog!

  Hi everybody! I’d like share the QR Code of my blog with you all! I’ve created it by using  QR Code Generator  , you can easily customize ...