Friday, May 20, 2022

Mindmeister!

 


   
     Hi everybody! Today I’d like to introduce you to Mindmeister, a online tool where you can create your mindmaps! To use it, first you need to log in, for that you can use your Google Account. It is also a free tool if you choose your account to be a Basic one, which you will have right to create 3 free mindmaps. Now you are ready to create your first mindmap!




    At first there will be an bubble at the center and this will be the beginning of your mindmap. After clicking on the bublle you will see + sign and if you click on it you will have your branch! Let’s show it!


now we have our first mindmap


    It is a very beneficial tool for especially for students since it becomes much easier and fun to organize their work by using an online mindmap instead of kind of struggling with the paper. You can edit your mindmap whenever and however you want, you can change the size, order of branches and its all colours very easily. And with the sharing option, you can invite other participants to edit your mindmap, which will be a useful tool for group projects!

    If you would like to see the Learning Theories mindmap that I created by using Mindmeister, I had already shared it on my blog, just click here !

    Hope you liked Mindmeister, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QR Code of My Blog!

  Hi everybody! I’d like share the QR Code of my blog with you all! I’ve created it by using  QR Code Generator  , you can easily customize ...